Sunday, November 10, 2013

Flourishes Inspiration Challenge FLLCNOV13




Created for Flourishes "grab a cup" challenge for November.  I thought the picture had gorgeous color and texture so I decided to play along.  I used my favorite set from Flourishes, with poppies... I've used this for so many cards!  I used the layout if the inspiration photo for my card layout as well.  You can check out the challenge here:  http://flourishes.org/2013/11/grab-a-cup-november-release-challenge/


Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is a beautiful card. I love your blue flowers. Thanks so much for playing at Flourishes. :)

Connie MacFarlane said...

Absolutely love the blue poppies! Beautiful card Michelle.

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow... these poppies in blue are wonderful. THis is beautiful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Grab A Cup Challenge this week.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, the blue really pops against the woodgrain. Excellent choice in colours.

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle! I love your use of the colours from the image. Gorgeous card design too! Thanks for playing along with the Flourishes' Release Week Challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh...Michelle...I think this is one gorgeous card!!!!
I would have never used these colors with this set, but I love it!!! Thanks for joining us :) ~S~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous and so clever to use the inspiration as a sketch design!! LOVE your blue poppies and your sweet little sentiment banner and dotted ribbon!! What a beauty!!

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card! The colors are perfect. :)

June Houck said...

Oh, I love this blue/brown combo and your background paper, flowers, and ribbon are perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin